- Spanish Conversation Club is aimed at supporting your learning of the language by creating a space where you can practise in an informal way as you would if you were in a Spanish speaking country.
- There is no grammar input in these sessions; however, every session has a specific topic to be explored through conversation and listening skills. This is a powerful complement to your regular classes as here is where fluency starts happening.
- It’s a great way to create a network of Spanish speaking people with whom you can continuously practise.
- This session is open to beginners, intermediate and advanced speakers . Each to join in on the same night in their respective groups.
- Sessions are 60 to 90 minutes long.
Sessions are free of charge for Students of Spanish Learning Club
For non students there is a charge of £10 per session
The Film Club introduces you to the Spanish and Latin American culture. It is an evening to delight in the Spanish language, watching great films and socialising with other Spanish enthusiasts.
Films are in Spanish with English subtitles. It is run in conjunction with the Hungerford Film Club.